Many industries are using the power of the air, water, and oil for getting the mechanical force. Agricultural machines, amusement machines, coal mining equipment, automobile manufacturers, earth movers and excavators, textile manufacturers, printers, etc. are some of the sectors which employ hydraulics and pneumatics power for increasing productivity. Keeping the same in mind, MPTA offers hydraulics and pneumatics training for enhancing employment opportunities among its trainees.
- Days: 5(4 Hours/Day)
- Engineering students (3rd year and above)
- The Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics Course deals with fluid power, and describes the basic principles and the importance of pressure, flow, speed, and efficiency rating factors.
- Explaining the advantage of fluid power, it provides examples of applications.
- Understand the relevant theory (units, flow, pressure, temperature, forces)
- Understand the operation of hydraulics & pnuematics circuits and components typically used in industry
- Construct a range of functional hydraulic circuits
- Read hydraulics & pnuematics circuit drawings
- Understand how PLCs are interfaced and used to control pneumatic systems.
- Basic principles of Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Working principles of actuators & valves
- Pneumatic and hydraulic accessories
- Load & source control
- Automation & control designing
- Troubleshooting & preventive maintenance