Our industrial automation training welcomes engineers or other students from a technical background. We give direction to these students and provide them 100% placement assistance for acquiring job opportunities in different automation sectors. Hands-on experience, quality training, and industry experienced trainers are the three highlighting features of this training program. Join our training program and become a certified automation engineer for opening the doors of life-changing job opportunities.
- 90 days
- 300 Hrs
- B.Sc. / M.Sc./ Instrumentation Students
- Working professional from Projects, Maintenance, Production, Design, Sales departments of all industries
- Company sponsored training programs
- Engineering students for project work / summer training
- This course introduces the student to practical methods of automatic control of machines, processes and systems.
- All major parts of a modern industrial control system will be described and their principle explained.
- These include the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), as the system 'brain', various field devices, which allow the system to 'sense' and 'affect' the controlled environment, and communication between the system components.
- The principles of developing PLC, HMI and SCADA programs and practical examples of control systems will be also presented.
- The course provides individual hands-on experience in PLC, HMI and SCADA programming.
- Design control system of any automated machine or process plant
- Troubleshoot control system of any automated machine
- Develop PLC / SCADA based application programs
- Basics of Electricity
- Panel Controls
- AC Motors & Starters
- Digital Sensors
- Analog Sensors
- Process Instrumentation
- Electronic Controllers – Timers, Counters, PID Controllers