This course is certified by Instrumentation Automation Surveillance and Communication Sector Skill Council (IASC). It is an Autonomous Industry lead Organization under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India.
- Hours: 500 Hrs
- B.Sc. / M.Sc./ Instrumentation Students
- Working professional from Projects, Maintenance, Production, Design, Sales departments of all industries
- Company sponsored training programs
- Engineering students for project work / summer training
- This course introduces the student to practical methods of automatic control of machines, processes and systems.
- All major parts of a modern industrial control system will be described and their principle explained.
- These include the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), as the system 'brain', various field devices, which allow the system to 'sense' and 'affect' the controlled environment, and communication between the system components.
- The principles of developing PLC, HMI and SCADA programs and practical examples of control systems will be also presented.
- The course provides individual hands-on experience in PLC, HMI and SCADA programming, Servo motor, stepper motor and drives.
- Design control system of any automated machine or process plant
- Troubleshoot control system of any automated machine
- Develop PLC / SCADA based application programs
- This course introduces the student about safety protocols while working in industry.
- This course includes study of tools and equipment which are going to be in use while working.
- Basics of Electricity
- Panel Controls
- AC Motors & Starters
- Digital Sensors
- Analog Sensors
- Process Instrumentation
- Electronic Controllers – Timers, Counters, PID Controllers