The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized single board computer which functions like our regular computer. It allows you to design and develop small IoT devices. Raspberry Pi was a microcomputer which was originally created with an aim to teach children coding. Later, its scope was expanded making it to one of the most popular technology in world.
For certification course of Raspberry Pi Training, MPTA Education invites engineering students who aim to explore Raspberry Pi Technology. The course has been designed to familiarize students with Raspberry Pi and its advanced features.
- Hours: 3 Hrs. per day
- Days: 30
- B.Sc. / M.Sc./ Instrumentation Students
- Engineering students for project work / summer training
- Educate students with basic features of Raspberry Pi, how to install Raspbian Operating System, how to connect Raspberry Pi with Laptop and Mobile Phones
- Introduction to basics of Linux Commands & Python Programming Languages
- Teaching students how to write program code for Raspberry Pi
- Node Red coding
- Tkinter basic