Solid works is a very productive 3D CAD software tool, with it's integrated analytical tools and design automation to help stimulate physical behavior such as kinematics, dynamics, stress, deflection, vibration, temperatures or fluid flow to suit all types of design. This parametric feature based solid and surface modeling software offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish and manage your data. They are easy to learn and use and work together to help you design products better, faster and more cost-effectively. The Solidworks have wide range of applications in industries such as Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Transportation, Machinery, Heavy Equipment, Sheet metal work, Process Plant, Medical tools & Product design and other engineering services.
- 1.5 Months
- B.E/B Tech/Diploma in Mechanical or Production or Automobile
- Automotive part modeling using part design workbench.
- Complex solid model using surfacing.
- Automotive sheet metal components using surfacing & Sheet metal workbench.
- Manufacturing industrial drawing with complete PMI using Drafting.
Solid Works 2018 Syllabus
- Introduction to Solid works with drawing reading fundamentals
- Part Design
- Assembly Design
- Drafting with GD&T
- Sheet Metal