CATIA V5 is used in various sectors like automotive, aerospace, Appliances, Construction, Architecture, Electronics, Consumer Goods, Furniture, Electronics, Medical, Shipbuilding, Mold and Die. You can easily find the usage of CATIA wherever designing and manufacturing is done. As more and more companies are adopting CATIA V5, availability of sufficient designers (with CATIA knowledge) to fulfill worldwide demand is never possible. Hence, there is an opportunity for employment in CATIA, and it is worth to do CATIA courses for better job options.
- 2 Months
- B.E/B Tech/Diploma in Mechanical or Production or Automobile
- Automotive part modeling using part design workbench.
- Complex surface model using GSD.
- Automotive sheet metal components using GSD & Sheet metal workbench
- Manufacturing industrial drawing with complete PMI using Drafting.
Catia V5 Syllabus
- Introduction to Catia
- Part Design
- Generative Shape Design
- Sheet Metal